Beyond the clouds

Up in the air, 1.11.2016

Beyond the clouds

In our lives we have ups and downs, but Jesus holds our hand all the way, we tend to forget that. On my way back from Helsinki to Tel Aviv there was a snow storm, everything was white and blurry, I`m sure the airlines are used to it so it wasn’t something too serious but it was a bit scary to be fully honest. We waited one hour until we got permission and the plain started to move and then drove really fast until we were up it the air, as soon as we passed through the clouds the sun suddenly appeared so bright and warm, it wasn’t scary anymore, the plain suddenly went calm and it was so peaceful.
I think that many times we feel in the middle of a snow storm, it feels so scary, blurry and it seems like there`s no way up, but I believe that as soon as we take a step up towards Jesus he takes us by our hands and leads us out of the storm, beyond the clouds, into he’s warm presence.
“4 in him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.” ~John 1: 4~5
Jesus is the light, the life, and hope for humanity. So it doesn’t matter what storm your experiencing now in your life, take a step forward, step up towards God and you`ll see the light, life, the peace in Jesus.
One of the things God has spoken to me was that he is holding my hand and I am not alone.
“12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” ~Philippines 3: 12~15
Let’s run the race towards Jesus, that he can take us higher, deeper, closer to he’s peaceful light that shows us the way to the father.  
“16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.” ~ 2 Thessalonians 2: 16~17

,Thank you Jesus.


Comments

Popular Posts