Rejoice

11.12.2016 Mark and Gila wedding, Ein Hemed

Rejoice

"Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, rejoice."- Phillippians 4:4

How often we forget to REJOICE in the Lord?
Yes, as the season of rejoice and new beginnings come I want to talk about rejoicing in God. 
For the past month and more I have been stressing a lot, there was so much to do and I was so busy that I forgot to stop and just be happy about the moment-
what i have, where I am, what I'm doing, and it wasn't like I had nothing to rejoice in! I have SO MUCH to be greatful for and just rejoice!

The bible calls us many times to rejoice! 
"There also you and your households shall eat before the LORD your God, and rejoice in all your undertakings in which the LORD your God has blessed you. -Deuteronomy12:7

A lot of times we keep thinking about our next season in life, try to do everything you do with happiness and love, because that is whats going to open your door for the next season, don't stress out! a lot of times we're trying to make everything happen in this season that we forget to be greatful and strengthen ourselves for whats coming up next according to Gods plan, don't stress, REJOICE, be faithful at the your season now! FIND THE FRUIT OF THIS SEASON- enjoy it, celebrate it, again I will say, REJOICE!! 


So this is something I wanted to share, just be happy in God, as christmas comes, and new beginnings come, don't stress out, remember what God have done in your life so far and be happy about it. Be thankful for he have come to the world to carry your cross and now you are set free- REJOICE brother/sister, rejoice for he is so good to us, give glory, give thanks, worship, rejoice. 

Comments

Popular Posts