Understanding the power of prayer


Finland Helsinki A&O Saalem 4.1.2017 


Understanding the power of prayer

1. understanding the power of prayer-
Understand that you are standing before heaven when you are praying, prayer-is coming before your heavenly father-the one who created the sky, the earth and you! He is the God who calls us to ask, seek and knock. I find it very encouraging!! 
God is longing for your heart, so set your heart in prayer because your father is listening.
 When I realized I stand before heaven when I pray I started seeing the value of my prayer, it changed my life because my prayer is IMPACTING.
"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." -Jeremiah 29:12 

2. Understand the impact of your prayer- 
Realize that you can make a huge difference when you pray.  
Sometimes we`re missing out the impact of prayer, because Prayer can move mountains from their place, prayer is the evidence of faith!! so close your eyes and know that God is listening. Your prayer can move mountains. 
When I started praying more and know the power of my prayer, my life changed- the wishes of my heart came true, people I blessed in my prayers were blessed/healed/saved, doors opened, chains set free, God set me free from any heaviness, taught me how to love more like him, my prayer made an impact, and that is another evidence God is faithful and God is listening. 
So ask like it was already given to you!! 
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11: 24

3. Pray knowing that God is faithful-
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."- Matthew 7:7-8 He called you to seek so you would see his faithfulness through the reveal. 

4. It will start changing you- 
Spending time in the presence of your father changes you!! Praying changed me and my pointe of view for sure - I started being more happy, loving, peaceful, stressless, I know God has it all, I know that laying everything to his feet is the best solution, that he got it all.  
"Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints." -Ephesians 6:18





Comments

Popular Posts